Below are a handful of resources that I would like to offer my fellow readers; seasoned or budding. Feel free to use or share these items to your liking!
If you've found my content helpful, please consider joining me on Patreon! Your support will enable me to continue producing free content, as well as provide patrons access to exclusive resources above and beyond what I offer in this space.
Flexing With Tarot: An Exercise In Adaptation
This 15 page PDF includes a chart which includes all 78 tarot cards for you to work through with an adaptive exercise. I've included three popular topics; love, career and self-development. The idea is that you will take each card, and see if you can bend it to fit the inquiry type.
Each card will also come with 3 keywords to get you started, at on the last page, I've included 4 examples with 4 randomly selected cards. This way, if you get stuck, you can see how I've flexed 4 of the 78 cards to be read in accordance with each category.
To learn more about this exercise and practice, please check out the original blog post.
Test Your Tarot Knowledge
Are you a Fool, Magician, Hermit or Star? Take this tarot themed quiz and put your knowledge to the test!
Spreads Through The Major Arcana
This is a 29 page PDF featuring 25 unique tarot spreads. The guide gives insight into each card of The Major Arcana and provides at least 1 spread in its essence. Take a journey with The Fool from naivety to fulfillment and learn something about the cards and your own life's path along the way.
Articles For The Learner
I love to write articles with the learner in mind, though I am also aware that if you're new to my blog, you may have a difficult time finding these resources as much of the content that I produce very regularly are series and other spots. So, here is a place where I've compiled all the pieces I've written on this site that are informative and designed to help you grow into your practice
- Weighing Pros & Cons with Tarot
- Learning To Read Tarot
- 2018 By The Numbers: Personal Year vs. The Collective
- In-Depth with the 3 of Swords
- In-Depth with the Page of Pentacles
- Delivering A Memorable Email Reading Pt. 2
- Dream States: The Space Between Sleep
- Using Tarot to Communicate with Spirit
- Tarot Spread: Past, Present, Future, Focus
- How Does Tarot Work? I Don't know, But I Have 4 Theories!
- Wisdom of the Oracle Tarot Card Associations
- Taking Stock Of Your Harvest With The 7 Of Pentacles
- Tarot Exercise - Spot The Commonalities
- Spirit Guides: Connecting With Our Allies On The Other Side
- Divining Our Life Path & Purpose (and working with Life Purpose oracle cards)
- Tarot Spread: Sun, Moon, Star, Shadow
- Closing Down and the Act of Energetic Protection
- Predicting Probability With Tarot (Yes, No, Maybe So)
- Determining Your Sun, Moon & Rising Card Correspondences
- My Top 7 Tips For Tarot Beginners
- Tarot Spread: The Energetic Landscape
- Tarot Best (Personal) Practices
- In-Depth With The 8 of Cups
- Predicting Timing With Tarot
- Setting The Stage for an Effective Reading
- Shuffling: Manifesting Through Ritual & Intent
- Tarot "Rules" and Misconceptions
- The Art of Selecting A Deck
Dreamwork & Tarot
In November, Nisha and myself hosted a 30 day social media challenge involving tarot and dream analysis. This here is an adapted mini guidebook that explores the same concepts that we did during the challenge. In includes tips for dream recall, tarot spreads for dream analysis, an overview of different dream states of consciousness, information on crystals that enhance dreaming and a template to get your dream journal started.
Delivering A Memorable Email Reading
I've written a blog post to elaborate on the resources available, so check that out if you'd like additional information. Below are a couple resources for readers to help craft and format your email readings.
a) Email Reading Checklist: You can grab the checklist and use it as a quick reference sheet to ensure you've covered all your bases before you hit "send"!
b) Email Reading Template: If you need a template to work from, you can take a look at the general style in which I construct my readings online and of course, edit it to fit your style and brand. There are two versions of the template available for download: PDF or Doc.
Getting To Know The Court Characters
If you've struggled to understand the court characters or commit their attributes to memory, this exercise may help you form a more meaningful relationship to one of the most misunderstood aspects of the tarot deck. This two page worksheet provides an exercise to begin to build character associations with all of the court cards, helping you expand your understanding of them and apply your own interpretations as well. For more background and information on these concepts, please head on over to this blog post!