Welcome to the Tarot Thursday Three! Each Thursday, I will update the questions on this page which you can then copy and answer into your own forum whether that be a blog, YouTube channel or social media account. This is for tarot/metaphysical bloggers and so therefore, all questions will follow those themes. Please use #tarotthursdaythree and/or link back to this page so we can find each others entries! Questions either to the right of or below the form (depending on what device you're viewing this page).
Would you like to contribute questions for an upcoming #tarotthursdaythree? Fill out the form below! You will be credited for your contribution!
THURSDAY MARCH 23rd:
1. Scenario: You're reading for another, but your mind goes blank. None of the cards seem to "match" the inquiry and you're having a hard time interpreting what you're seeing - tips or strategies to overcome the situation?
2. If you were going to get a Tarot inspired tattoo, what would it be? Bonus points if you know where you'd get it!
3. What are your thoughts on PIPs or scene-less suit cards? Love them, hate them - I want to know what and why!
THURSDAY MARCH 16th:
1. Classic deserted island scenario: You're stranded for a year on an island, but can bring along one companion. Who from the court family keeps you company?
2. What are off-limit topics for you; inquiries that make you say "I won't go there"? Or is anything fair game?
3. How do you get "in the mood" or mind-frame to read?
THURSDAY MARCH 9th:
1. Does spell work have a place in your practice and if so, how?
2. What is the element you most identify with and/or enjoy working with and why?
3. Besides the cards, what are you favourite tools for divination and/or ritual?
THURSDAY MARCH 2ND:
1. What was it that initially sparked your interest with Tarot?
2. Is it what you expected it to be and if not, in what ways were your expectations defied?
3. How do you primarily use Tarot? I.e. for divination, self-reflection, analysis, shadow work, ritual or something else?
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 23RD:
1. If you could have your likeness immortalized on any one of the 78 Tarot cards, which would it be and why?
2. When reading for yourself, are you able to remain unbiased and if so, what tips can you share for others?
3. What is your least favourite deck in your collection and why?
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 16th:
1. How do you feel about the Rider-Waite-Smith (RWS)?
2. What was your beginning deck?
3. Do all beginners need to start with the RWS (or clone), in your opinion? Why/why not?
Questions courtesy of Alaina
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 9th:
1. Reversals or nah?
2. If you could go back in time and give your novice self one piece of wisdom to fast track your tarot learning, what would it be?
3. What is your go-to spread?
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 2ND:
1. What is your favorite tarot card and why?
2. What is your least favorite tarot card and why?
3. If you could be a tarot card (live in/personify/experience), which would it be and why?
Questions courtesy of Alaina
THURSDAY JANUARY 26TH:
1. What was your first time like giving an in-person reading? Where were you? How did you feel? Spill the deets!
2. Have you ever had a negative client response to one of your readings? How did they react and why? How did you respond back?
3. Have you ever been challenged by a skeptic regarding tarot? What was your experience like?
Questions courtesy of Vanessa
THURSDAY JANUARY 18th:
1. If you could design your own tarot deck and have it mass-produced, what theme would it have and what would it look like overall?
2. How do you feel about the Celtic Cross spread?
3. If you could have any deck in the whole world (that you do not already), which one would you pick and why?
Questions courtesy of Ania
THURSDAY JANUARY 12th:
1. What do you do with a deck you don't connect with?
2. How long do you give yourself to connect with a new deck?
3. What consecration ritual(s) do you use with new divination tools?
Questions courtesy of Beth
THURSDAY JANUARY 5th:
1. How do you know when to stop shuffling?
2. Have you ever had a spooky or supernatural experience while working with the cards?
3. Is there a card that you still struggle to interpret at times (maybe even dread when it pops up!)?